The Woburn Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine programs. Every effort will be made to notify participants if a program has been cancelled, changed, postponed or relocated due to space availability. The Recreation Department does not confirm program registrations.
- Refunds, less than the minimum $10.00 non-refundable deposit, may be given to a participant who withdraws from a program two weeks or more prior to the start of the program. To be eligible for a refund, the request must be in writing in the form of a letter or e-mail to the Recreation Department.
- Refunds may be given for medical reasons.
- In the case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, refunds or program credits will not be given, however we will do our best to reschedule the program.
- Participants who withdraw from a program five business days prior to the start of a program may receive a credit, less than the minimum $10 processing fee, towards another Recreation Program provided there is no waitlist for that program.
- Participants who withdraw from a program less than five business days prior to the start of the program are not eligible for a refund or credit. Refunds or credits will not be given for early termination of a program by a participant. Program expenses will have already occurred.