Woburn Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Pool Pass Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Recreation Department will be opening their outdoor swimming pools for a shortened 6 week season. The opening date for all the facilities is tentatively July 13th – August 21st
(Dates are subject to change depending on Lifeguard availability). Due to COVID-19 we will have a lot of changes to the pools in terms of how you purchase passes and visit the pool. Everyone will need to make reservations for pool times in 1 hour & 15 min increments online or by calling the Recreation Office. We will be limited on the amount of people allowed in the pool area.
All locations have a handicap lift
- Cox Pool located on Green Street (in front of the Shamrock Elementary School)
- This location has a 2ft Wading pool in addition to the deep end pool
- Rocco Schelzi Pool located on Main Street (Ferullo Field next to St. Anthony’s Church)
- Golden Pool located on Central Street (Leland Park off of Washington Street)
Hours of Operation Times are subject to change depending on demand for this summer
Monday – Saturday
Block 1: 11am – 12:15pm Block 2: 12:45 – 2pm Block 3: 2:30pm – 3:45pm Block 4: 4:15pm – 5:30pm
Block 1: 12:30pm – 1:45pm Block 2: 2:15pm – 3:30pm Block 3: 4pm – 5:15pm
Pool Punch Pass Fees Summer 2020
The pools are open to Woburn Residents only and you must purchase a punch pass Online at www.woburnrec.com starting on June 24th
**Once you purchase a punch pass you will receive an e-mail within
2 - 3 days regarding how to pick up your punch pass and how to make online reservations at the Pools.
10 Punch Family Pass (Max 5 members at a block)
5 Punch Family Pass (Max 5 members at a block)
10 Punch Child Pass: $15 (children must be 12 & older to attend the pool alone)
10 Punch Adult Pass: $20
10 Punch Senior Pass: $15
To reduce the amount of cash taken at the pools we will not be selling daily passes or punch passes at the pools. If you have already purchased a punch pass and have run out of punches for the season you may purchase an additional punch. Unused punches will not be refunded.
Information regarding COVID-19
· You will be required to wear a mask at all times while on the pool deck unless you have a health condition.
· No masks are allowed in the pool while swimming however you must socially distance in the pool
· Only Family members are allowed to be together on the pool deck
· All swimmers must wash and clean their hands and take a shower before entering the pool
· If you are sick or have a fever please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days please stay home.
· Everyone will be required to sign into the pool so that we are able to do contact tracing if someone at the pool develops COVID-19
· Anyone that does not follow the rules will be asked to leave the pool area.
· For more information on rules visit www.woburnrec.com or they will be posted at the pool.
OMNIFY POOL BOOKING WEBSITE: