Advance Ticketing is available for all Public Skate sessions listed. Advance Ticketing is available for all sessions shown up until 2 hours before the session begins. Any remaining tickets are sold at the door 15 minutes before session start time.
During 2020-21 each public skating session is currently limited to a maximum of (25) skaters per session. With these limitations, we encourage advanced ticket purchases. No refunds will be given for anyone that does not show up unless we cancel due to weather.
Additional Public Skate Information
- Tickets for any open spaces will be sold at the door 15 minutes before start time.
- Access household account (or set up new account) to purchase tickets online.
- To purchase tickets over the phone with a household account, call Rec Department Monday-Friday 781-897-5805
- Please carefully select the exact date and time for your ticket purchase.
- Your receipt is your ticket. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NOT EXCHANGEABLE.
- Public Skate Sessions are 60 minutes long. ($4 for all skaters)
- 25 skaters per session.
- All skaters and spectators required to wear face-coverings.
- Tickets required for each session.
- Spectators/non-skaters do not need tickets but must log-in at ticket booth and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
- It's understood that all skaters and spectators entering the facility will abide by the Daily Health Screening (link below).
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before start of session and exit promptly at end of session.
- Tickets for any open spaces will be sold at the door 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Due to COVID-19 Skate Rentals are not available
- Children under 6 and beginner skaters must have an adult with them on the ice at all times!